Build a career with us!
Centra Exteriors, is a division of Centra Construction Group – one of BC’s leading building envelope contractors. As an established Employee Owned company, we have a fast paced, entrepreneurial team where you are empowered to make a difference and hard work is recognized and rewarded.
We are currently experiencing extensive growth, and are looking Siding Installers and Finishing Carpenters
for Exterior Cladding of multi-family residential and light commercial projects throughout the Lower Mainland.
If you take pride in your work, and are committed to promoting safety in the workplace then we're interested in hearing from you!
Job Tasks Required:
- Siding installations– Vinyl and Fibre Cement (Hardie)
- Soffits, Peel & Stick, Rainscreen & Building Wrap
- Building envelope details
- Finishing Carpentry - Wood Trims
- Caulking and foaming
- General labour
- Must be able to lift and pack heavy materials, ensuring safety procedures are followed to avoid injury
- Working on ladders, scaffolding & man lifts
- Must have your own PPE (including steel toe work boots, safety harness, hard hat, etc)
- Current First Aid tickets would be a definite asset
How to Apply?
- Established company that has been in business for over 30 years
- Employee Ownership opportunities
- Rates that are competitive (or better) than our competitors
- We pay bi-monthly for completed work
- Medical / dental plans for crews committed to working long term - On the job training available for reliable, hard-working individuals
- Apprenticeship opportunity available for career minded long term employees
- Have your own crew? No problem! Carrying you own WCB & Commercial Liability an asset
Please forward cover letter & resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
, quoting "Exteriors Carpenter" in the subject line. Please be sure to include your wage expectations in your cover letter.
We would like to thank all of those who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Location: Langley, BC